General trading conditions
Complaints/Returns REFUND POLICY
Received goods can be returned within two weeks as sufficiently post paid return without indication of reasons. In this case postage for the return is refunded by us.
We dont accept not repaid packages!
The period begins at the earliest with receipt of the goods and this instruction. To ensure that period, timely posting of the goods is sufficient. In any case the return takes place at our expense and danger. For the return a return-form for the goods is supplied.
Return right after § 355 BGB
Manner of Payment
1.Payment by credit card (Worldpay): The payment is made by a secured SSL connection!
2. Cash in advance: We send you as soon as possible an invoice with all references yopu need for the moneytransfer. After receipt of money we send the goods.
Cash on delivery is in foreign conutries not possible!
We send our goods in a neutral package with DHL.
The shipping-fee are dependent on the respective country. When the shopsystem cant show the shipping-rate, then contact us, we can tell you the rate.
Orders are posted on the same day as soon as possible.
Creditcard: 7-14 working-days, dependent on the distance from germany
Cash in advance: 7-14 working-days after receipt of money
No subsequent delivery in foreign countries!
All prices are including the valid legal value added tax.
Minimum purchase order value
Minimum purchase order value 100, - Euro.
In case the minimum purchase value is not reached we charge a working lump sum of 6,90 ¤.
Reduced articles or articles of second quality are impossible to money return.
With the order our trading conditions are accepted. We reserve the right of changes of any kind. Place of delivery and area of jurisdiction for fully qualified traders is Königs Wusterhausen (Germany).
Put here your Conditions of Use information.
4. Dispatch and passage of the risk
6. Terms of payment
7. Retention of title
8. Notices of defect, guarantee and compensation
9. Fair trading cancelling / non-acceptance
10. Place of delivery and area of jurisdiction
11. Final clauses
* Please note: No identity theft fraud cases have occured with directpay24.com yet (TÜV-certified Online Paymentsystem). However, we want to inform you that there might be a number banks and Sparkassen assuming that the use of this service may lead to a shift of liability for any case of identity theft due the use of online banking data. This can mean that in case of identity theft or online banking data misuse the bank may refuse to pay for damages occured and that you might have to bear the costs for these damages. Payment Network AG, the operator of directpay24 has therefore closed an insurance which replacing you damages according to the conditions as stated under the following link.* Thereby you are protected against potential liability risks according to the conditions as stated within this insurance policy.